And I don't believe in the existence of angels
But looking at you I wonder if that's true
But if I did I would summon them together
And ask them to watch over you
25 februar 2007
I just saw "Match Point"
and I haven't really decided if I liked it or not, but what I truely did like was the soundtrack( a great deal of Enrico Caruso, an italian operasinger from Napoli)... so watch the film, if not for the film itself, for the music...
Hmm non l'ho visto..ma voglio vederlo. Sono curiosa..ma anche mi piace quel attrice Scarlet Johansson.
But the music sounds interesting..I'll have to check it out! :) Have you heard Paul McCartney's new Classical cd? I just bought it and I really like it! :)
2 kommentarer:
Hmm non l'ho visto..ma voglio vederlo. Sono curiosa..ma anche mi piace quel attrice Scarlet Johansson.
But the music sounds interesting..I'll have to check it out! :) Have you heard Paul McCartney's new Classical cd? I just bought it and I really like it! :)
xo
hehe, no I haven't...but now, maby I will;)
Yes I like scarlett, ma ho visto nel film che cammina in un modo molto strano...
Legg inn en kommentar