(So oviously there will be lots of errors)
This is for my artist friend, my artist-friend which I haven't seen in too much time. My artist-friendwith which I would very much like to drink redwine with and talk to about broken hearts, and boots, and people living in boots. Boots are nice and charming, and the people living there even more-so, but they can give you blisters and wounds that can leave a scar. But then again shoes can do that as well. And even though I have a soft spot for boots, some of the most wonderful persons I have met, and know, come from shoes, slippers, socks, boats, daggers or baseballbats. Amongst those people is the wind that blows and makes the leaves around him dance and doesn't know how fond I am of him. And the bird, the cat, the flower, not to speak of the elfs, the brother, and the scary-man which does not see me. And this is amongst the things I would like to talk about with my artist-friend, which would talk to me about internet, states, aeroplanes, brushes and painting, small middle-age italian men with grey hair and brown eyes that screams friendly to you, and hopefully also tigers.
I miss you a lot bella.
26 januar 2006
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar